Live It Up On A Budget
In this day and age, it seems that everyone is on a budget. But that doesn’t need to hinder a fabulous day of fun, sun and adventure in Arvada! We have put together a few ideas that will assist you in exploring our community without impacting your wallet. Based on your areas of interest, please contact us, and we can even customize a “Live It Up On A Budget” itinerary for you! Have a favorite way of treating yourself to a day of fun without breaking the bank? We would love to hear about it.
- Start your morning with one of the best breakfast burritos in town (don’t forget the pork green chili!) at Ophelia’s Restaurant at 5711 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Take a mid-day hike along the 12.2 mile Ralston Creek Trail and pack a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the many parks you will find along the way.
- Before lunch, stop by Lovely Boutique, a store that features reasonably priced but trendsetting clothing made only from sustainable natural fabrics and produced using ecological methods. You’ll save money and the environment!
- Stop by the Tea Garden Chinese Restaurant and enjoy some of the best Chinese you have ever had without the hit to your wallet.
- Catch an afternoon matinee at Elvis Cinemas, the best movie value in town!
- End your day with sweet treat at Bliss Frozen Yogurt