Single in the City
Sometimes the best way to pack the most into a day of exploration is doing it alone. Of all of the great things that Arvada has to offer, the best might be the ability to do a little bit of everything between sunrise and sunset. Let us help guide your Arvada adventure! Based on your areas of interest, please contact us, and we can even customize a “Single in the City” itinerary for you. Have a favorite way of spending your day in Arvada? We would love to hear about it.
- Seize the day with an early morning calorie burn at Step Fusion class at the Apex Center. The class alternates step choreography with hi-low impact cardio or sculpting intervals. Drop-in classes are part of the daily admission.
- Get your mid-morning caffeine kick at Two Rivers Craft Coffee Company. Located at 77th & Wadsworth, this much-hailed stop for coffee-lovers even makes their own syrups and sauces.
- Grab your pooch and head to the West Arvada Dog Park for a mid-day run so you can both get your exercise and maybe a little socializing with like-minded folks.
- You will be just in time for a late lunch (you can’t go wrong with the lunch buffet!) at 3 Sons Italian Restaurant. Dine on traditional Italian cuisine or ask for the gluten-free menu!
- Wind down at Kline’s Beer Hall with a locally brewed beer. From Water Tower Wheat to Arvada Pride Double IPA, there’s a cold one calling your name! For additional suggestions in this department, check out our It’s 5pm Somewhere guide.