6820 W 66th Ave
Bike Friendly Arvada
The Bicycle Friendly Arvada (BFA) is proud to lead fun, organized bike rides all around the city from April into November each year. These rides are geared for cyclists of all levels with a focus on children, families and casual/recreational riders. In 2019 we will be offering two different ride types for different types of riders:
• Family Ride of approximately 5-7 miles traveling mostly on trails
• Rec Ride of approximately 12-25 miles on a mix of trails and on street bike facilities
All riders are required to where a helmet, follow bike safety and traffic laws, and sign a waiver. Our ride leaders will give a briefing 10 minutes before the ride begins and outline the route and other specifics for the day. So try to arrive at least 20 minutes before the ride begins to give yourself enough time to get ready.
What to bring:
• Your bike (in good working condition)
• Water (preferably a water bottle or camelback)
• Your helmet
• Sunglasses (recommended to keep bugs and sunlight out of your eyes)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• A great attitude and sense of adventure
If you have any questions about our rides, please contact Bill Orchard at email@example.com or 303-422-9468.