Olde Town Hub Parking Garage Roof
56th and Vance
Bike Friendly Arvada
BFA 10 Ice Cream Family Ride 07-11-21
This will be a 5 mile ride on trails and bike friendly streets. We’ll leave from the roof of the Olde Town Hub parking garage head east on Grandview, west on the Ralston Creek Trail and back east on 57th to Scrumptious for FREE ice cream all around.
All riders are required to wear a helmet, mask, follow bike safety and traffic laws, and sign a waiver. Our ride leaders will give a briefing 5 minutes before the ride begins and outline the route and other specifics for the day. So try to arrive at least 20 minutes before the ride begins to give yourself enough time to get ready.
We will require masks and social distancing on the rides.
What to bring:
• Your bike (in good working condition)
• Water (preferably a water bottle or camelback)
• Your helmet, mask
• Sunglasses (recommended to keep bugs and sunlight out of your eyes)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• A great attitude and sense of adventure
If you have any questions about our rides, please contact Bill Orchard at BillOrchard@juno.com or 303-422-9468.
The Bicycle Friendly Arvada (BFA) is proud to lead fun, organized bike rides all around the city from April into October each year. These rides are geared for cyclists of all levels with a focus on children, families and casual/recreational riders.
In 2021 we will be offering two different ride types for different types of riders:
• Family Ride of approximately 5-7 miles traveling mostly on trails
• Rec Ride of approximately 12-25 miles on a mix of trails and on street bike facilities
We will also have a bike corral at several Arvada Festivals.
Our 2021 ride schedule can be found on our Meetup page.